Any requests for reservation amendments and refunds must be made in writing via email to email@example.com, if this is not possible you must first contact reservations by phone.
Please read the following cancellation terms and conditions:
2. CHANGE DATES (7-13 days)
3. NO REFUND (0-6 days) – Any cancelled bookings within 0 to 6 days prior to date of arrival, will forfeit the full amount of the booking.
4. NO SHOWS: Failure to arrive at the property – all fees will be forfeited.
5. AMENDMENTS: any amendments to bookings are subject to availability and may be subject to additional charges if the new dates are different in rate.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES: If you have made a booking through a third-part website and need to amend or cancel it, you will need to contact the applicable website to make these changes.
RECEPTION HOURS: Our office is open between 8am – 4pm daily. If you are arriving outside these hours, please contact us directly by phone 02 6676 3222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your after-hours check-in instructions.
Early check-in and Late checkout are available but not guaranteed, there is an additional charge and subject to availability, please contact reservations/reception with your request.
Children of all ages are welcome, however only existing bedding available. NO additional bedding will be provided by The Hideaway Cabarita Beach. Our team can create space to provide your own port-a-cot (and linen) for children 3 years and under. Please inform us at time of booking in preparation prior to arrival. Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
1. All rates & fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
2. Deposit: The first night of your reservation, per room will be taken as a deposit with the balance of your payment taken on arrival.
3. Advance purchase offers: full payment will be taken at time of booking and no refunds, cancellations or amendments are allowed.
4. Pre-Authorisation: A $50 per tent pre-authorisation will be automatically processed just prior to your stay. A Pre-authorisation is a hold of $50 on your card (freezing these funds rather than withdrawing), if there are no additional charges then the pre-authorisation will be released on departure. Please note the release of these funds may take up to 7 banking days depending on your bank’s pre-authorisation policies.
5. Please ensure the tent is tidy, all rubbish is removed from tent daily and prior to departure, and that all items remain in their respective tents, nothing is missing – refer to item checklist in the compendium. If the accommodation has NOT been left tidy or there are items missing/damaged,the value of the missing item or damage will be assessed and deducted from the release of the pre-authorisation (see Payment Policy). The Hideaway Cabarita Beach Management reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee if applicable.
6. If you require your tent to be cleaned during your stay, please liaise with your hosts to organise. An additional charge of $30 per clean will apply.
7. Group Bookings: Please contact us directly for group bookings of more than 5 tents so we can best assist with any requirements.
8. No pets are allowed.
9. Directions: Coming from the North: Take the exit off the highway at Tweed Coast Rd and towards Cabarita Beach. Turn left into Cypress Ave as you enter Cabarita Beach Village.
Coming from the South; Take the turn off sign to Cabarita Beach, and follow Clothiers Creek Rd into the Village Turn left at Tweed Coast Rd, then turn right into Cypress Ave.
10. Parking: There is secure parking inside the park gate.
11. By completing your reservation you give permission to receive email and SMS correspondence from The Hideaway Cabarita Beach, so we can inform you of any updates that may affect your booking. If you don’t wish to be contacted in this way, please advise an alternative means of communicatio
2-6 Tweed Coast Rd
Corner of Tweed Coast Rd and Cypress Ave Cabarita Beach NSW 2488 Australia
Tel.: +1300 611 392